Summertime: WAT Style
In their newest post and video, Serbian partner, Karavan Travel, provides more insight into the lives of participants as they reach the halfway point of their stay in the United States with CCI Greenheart. Look at the below to learn more about how summertime is the best time of the year!
By: Work and Travel Program Serbian partner, Karavan Travel
WAT (Work and Travel) – This is a cultural exchange program that works in two ways – our students learn about the American way of life, but Americans also learn some things about our country. Milica, a second time participant this summer, reflects on her experience. Check out the video to learn more from Milica!
- Summer is nearly halfway over. What have our participants been up to?
- Usually, by this time, they have found an additional job.
- Most importantly, this job needs to be vetted by CCI Greenheart before they can start work.
- Most effective way of doing this is to check the requirements via CCI Online.
- Every job offer is reviewed to make sure that the students’ workplace is safe.
- Regardless of the country students come from, many plan to save their money and travel while in the United States
- Travel safe!
- Inform yourself in advance about the best places to visit and plan ahead.
- Make sure you bring your travel documents, and keep them in a safe place.
- Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!
- Something to remember: check in with CCI to give cultural experience feedback.
- Take looooooooooots of photos!
- Yes, Novak Djokovic is from Serbia and some students will go to support him at the U.S. Open!
- Let’s get outdoors! Take a look at these photos to see what our students doing in their free time.
- Explore, experience, and embrace new things you come across.
Check our video to see more!